36 years of innovation
Districlass Médical SA, a French and independent company, is one of the leader on the implantable ports European market.
We are specialized in the conception, the manufacturing and the delivery of implantable medical devices, and specialized in surgical devices for the chemotherapy treatment.
As part of the pursuit of our development, we are looking for partners for the distribution of all our medical devices in Canada and in U.S.A.
- 1982 Districlass medical SA foundation french company with an independent ownership
- 1983 First titanium Districath catheter port implantation
- 2000 DistricAth® range elargement with titanium/polymer low profile ports IONIS, ELIES, SYTIA. Obesity treatment : first intra-gastric prothesis EndogAst®
- 2002 NetcAth® Pleural abrasion brush NetcAth®
- 2006 Lyon-Chaponnay manufacturing site opening
- 2007 Post-operation therapy multiperforated catheter Profilis PaincAth®
- 2012 DistricAth range enrichment ports with the line drainclAss®
- 2016 Development of new ranges DIALCAN® and HEMOPORT®